Liberty City Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liberty City Roleplay

Liberty City RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
To register your character in the Roleplay head to Player Registration and fill out the format

Offical Announcement One

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Murk
Admin

Playa Level : 1

Offical Announcement One Empty
PostSubject: Offical Announcement One   Offical Announcement One I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:27 am

Money System

The money sytem is 100 percent finished. It will be operated from my phone. Every transcation will be recorded. So you get robbed, it comes out as a transcation. You buy drugs, it comes out as a transcation. Payday's will be awarded to Legal Faction Leaders, Government Workers, and legal occupation occupants.

First "real" RP date

The first real RP date is coming very soon. We are just getting factions, rules, etc etc striaght. Once done. We will go full throttle and get shit popping.
Car System

The car system is being figured out. We're going towards your going to have to register your vehicle. It will be in a system for the PD. So you get pulled over and your not in your registered vehicle your getting booked. We're gonna have a limit of 3 vehicles. You have to BUY them all. That's what we're going towards.

Gun System

The gun system is prob. going to work the same way as the car system. But with limitions. Such as the weapon limit and what you can and cant own.

Police Problems

Yes, I know the PD is becoming a problem. This is one of the set backs of the offical RP. We need to find a chief. So feel free to sign up. But your gonna have to be active, talk-a-tive, smart, loud, and have a PC at all times. The acting PD Chief is TarmacJoesph.

Back to top Go down
https://libertycityroleplay.darkbb.com
John Brunell
Noob RPer
John Brunell

Playa Level : 0

Offical Announcement One Empty
PostSubject: reply   Offical Announcement One I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:15 pm

Could we possble get a housing system with the money system now finished, a housing system would be nice. I would recomend the RP moving to Dukes/Broker in order to do this. There are better/nicer looking houses and you can go in a majority of them.
Back to top Go down

Offical Announcement One
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Liberty City Roleplay :: LC:RP Information :: Announcements-
Jump to: