Liberty City Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liberty City Roleplay

Liberty City RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
To register your character in the Roleplay head to Player Registration and fill out the format

Emergency Service Guidelines on and off Scene/duty.(Mainly for PD because I have all this info in FD forums)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
John Brunell
Noob RPer
John Brunell

Playa Level : 0

Emergency Service Guidelines on and off Scene/duty.(Mainly for PD because I have all this info in FD forums) Empty
PostSubject: Emergency Service Guidelines on and off Scene/duty.(Mainly for PD because I have all this info in FD forums)   Emergency Service Guidelines on and off Scene/duty.(Mainly for PD because I have all this info in FD forums) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:39 pm

You log onto your email account and see a email tittled "Emgergency service guidelines on and off scene/duty." so you double click over it and read it.

"You have gotten this email due to previous actions chosen by member(s) of the Liberty City Emergency Services such as going "Code 3" through an intersection to skip a red light or go around traffic, or to just use it for fun. If you choose to abuse your powers your job status WILL be revoked and you will be fired from the job with a dishonorable discharge like in the military meaning you will not be able to work in the Emergency Service buisness again.(OOC: Unless you CK)

But this is basically what to and not to do and what you can and cannot do on/offscene. To start off, we will talk about radio traffic OR the people talking.

If an Officer says "Signal 46" the radio needs to be 100% quiet unless the Officer in the pusuit ask for backup. During the pursuit the only people talking should be the Officer(s) in the pursuit asking for items and popping up/saying there 20 (There location) if the pursuit ends in a crash, make sure you dont let the suspects car out of your sight, while your PISTOL is pointed at the suspect ask for EMS/medical services the will come in and do there thing. After the pursuit and you are given the O.K. to clear/leave the scene you ACT as i you are a CIVILIAN!!!!

Now we will get into lawsuit's. The Reason of you having to drive as if you are a civilian when not going to a call is because if you turn on your lights and sirens to get through an intersection and its a red light for you and a car goes through while his light is green, your going to have a lawsuit against the police dept. and you will be fired.

Now lets get into call types.
MVA's - Motor Vehicle Accident I want to get this out of the way first basically the Fire and Rescue have 100% controll of that scene all PD does is close down roads and directs traffic NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS and scene involving the Fire and Rescue is in there controll PD have no say they only follow the orders.

HaR - Hit and Run PD have controll over detecting what happened and getting info and arresting the man/woman for fleeing an accident scene WHILE controll traffic. Fire and Rescue Tends to the injured ect.

ESA-Emergency Service Accident we need no more that 2-4 Police Cars PER accident. If a police car is rammed by a car we dont need 5-23 Police Cars we only nedd at least 2...

If you make an UNLAWFUL arrest you will be fired.
If you point your gun as a watching bistandard or at anyone with out probable cause you will be fired.
If you do ANYTHING that COULD/WILL get the Dept. sued dont due it because then your fired.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE POST THEM IN A REPLY TO THIS THREAD/TOPIC
Back to top Go down

Emergency Service Guidelines on and off Scene/duty.(Mainly for PD because I have all this info in FD forums)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Liberty City Roleplay :: Government ((IC)) :: LCPD-
Jump to: