Liberty City Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liberty City Roleplay

Liberty City RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
To register your character in the Roleplay head to Player Registration and fill out the format

LC:RP RP Terms/Penalties

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
John Brunell
Noob RPer
John Brunell

Playa Level : 0

LC:RP RP Terms/Penalties Empty
PostSubject: Penalty's   LC:RP RP Terms/Penalties I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:16 am

Penatly's for breaking theses rules will be in yellow

Newbie terms for those that dont know.

In Character ( IC ) - this term is used to define the whole information having a character act on knowledge that only the player has access.
No way to really break this rule.

Out of Character ( OOC ) - informat which refers to the out of character information. If you wish to say something OOC-ly you must type /b [your text].
No way of breaking this rule.

Metagaming ( mixing )- means mixing Out of Chater Information with In Character Information. Example: Josh_Frozberg says: lol u mad dog.
If you choose to use OOC information IG then you will be yelled at/kicked

Powergaming - this term refers to abusing in game power. Example: When you are shooting somebody In Game and he hides himself somewhere behind a wall, of course you can see him if you " aim " so you could see a green triangle above the player's head, of course you can't see in real life a triangle above someone's head, so you are not allowed to do that.
Basically someone RPing they have super powers. This is bannable. Your basically PUTTING someone in a RP situation.

Death Match (DM) - we call it killing somebody without any reason or explanation. Example: You walk down the street and somebody comes to you, takes out his shotgun and kills you.
DM is a kick.

Revenge Kill (RK) - when somebody kills you and after you spawn, you come to him and attempt to murder him back.
This makes you no better. If someone DM's you and you choose to RK then you willbe kicked and so will the person who DM'ed you when we find out who it was.

Drive by Shooting - the name of the term says all, you dont have right shoot from the driver seat, the only people who are allowed to shoot from a car are the passangers. The driver isn't allowed to shoot because its to easy to kill somebody like this and you dont need to reload the gun. P.S: Only cops can do this and thats if they are shooting out tires.
Doing a drive-by shooting in most RP's is a automatic ban. The same rule applys here, your breaking a IG rule to make RP un fair which is powergaming and your bug exploiting which is bannable. Basically 2 kicks so we save time by banning you.

Spawn Killing - if you killed somebody and you know for sure where he will spawn next, so you go there and just kill him again.
Kickable if you are found doing so. Basically DM. We could ban if needed.

Car Park - its when you park your car on some person and after some time that person dies from your " carparking ".
Car parking is a pain to anyone and through my RP experiences I've been carparked many times, but no matter how much I hate it one can learn from there mistakes. Making it kickable, if you continue to "carpark" you will be banned.

Car Ramming - if a person is driving a vehicle and just ramms another person who is on foot or in car.
Basically a disturbance in RP. In most RP its bannable. Once again people can learn.Kickable if it persist then bannable.

Rush Tazing - if someone is shooting you from a weapon, you do not have the right to come to him and just taze him while he is shooting at you.
Basically Power Gaming and not RPing bannable.

Quick Swapping (QS) - for example some person is running from you and you are chasin him and he very fast unholsters his weapon and shoots 1 or 2 bullets at you, then he runs again, then again after some time of running he unholsters his weapon very fast again and shoots a few times. I think you understood what I mean.
This is a hassle and unreal. Kickable. If it persist bannable.

Chicken Running - for example you shoot somebody and this person is running from you zig-zag or running and jumping.
I my self have done this and its a pain bannale.Giving you an unfair advantage Power gaming.

Exploiting - abusing the bugs or some role play situations. Example: a cop is chasing you and you jump in the water, of course you know that it will be non rp for the cop to taze you in the water.
Bannable.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Murk
Admin

Playa Level : 1

LC:RP RP Terms/Penalties Empty
PostSubject: LC:RP RP Terms/Penalties   LC:RP RP Terms/Penalties I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:09 pm

Newbie terms for those that dont know.

In Character ( IC ) - this term is used to define the whole information having a character act on knowledge that only the player has access.

Out of Character ( OOC ) - informat which refers to the out of character information. If you wish to say something OOC-ly you must type /b [your text].

Metagaming ( mixing )- means mixing Out of Chater Information with In Character Information. Example: Josh_Frozberg says: lol u mad dog.

Powergaming - this term refers to abusing in game power. Example: When you are shooting somebody In Game and he hides himself somewhere behind a wall, of course you can see him if you " aim " so you could see a green triangle above the player's head, of course you can't see in real life a triangle above someone's head, so you are not allowed to do that.

Death Match (DM) - we call it killing somebody without any reason or explanation. Example: You walk down the street and somebody comes to you, takes out his shotgun and kills you.

Revenge Kill (RK) - when somebody kills you and after you spawn, you come to him and attempt to murder him back.

Drive by Shooting - the name of the term says all, you dont have right shoot from the driver seat, the only people who are allowed to shoot from a car are the passangers. The driver isn't allowed to shoot because its to easy to kill somebody like this and you dont need to reload the gun. P.S: Only cops can do this and thats if they are shooting out tires.

Spawn Killing - if you killed somebody and you know for sure where he will spawn next, so you go there and just kill him again.

Car Park - its when you park your car on some person and after some time that person dies from your " carparking ".

Car Ramming - if a person is driving a vehicle and just ramms another person who is on foot or in car.

Rush Tazing - if someone is shooting you from a weapon, you do not have the right to come to him and just taze him while he is shooting at you.

Quick Swapping (QS) - for example some person is running from you and you are chasin him and he very fast unholsters his weapon and shoots 1 or 2 bullets at you, then he runs again, then again after some time of running he unholsters his weapon very fast again and shoots a few times. I think you understood what I mean.

Chicken Running - for example you shoot somebody and this person is running from you zig-zag or running and jumping.

Exploiting - abusing the bugs or some role play situations. Example: a cop is chasing you and you jump in the water, of course you know that it will be non rp for the cop to taze you in the water.

Last edited by Mr.Murk on Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://libertycityroleplay.darkbb.com

LC:RP RP Terms/Penalties
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Liberty City Roleplay :: LC:RP Information :: IG Info-
Jump to: